- Use caution when working with fire. Never burn a candle shorter than four inches in length.
- A pie tin or paper plate should be used as a safety precaution.
- Burnt ash should be trimmed with scissors and extinguished into a bowl of water (be careful as the ashes may be hot).
- Candles should not be used by children.
- Do not attempt to blow out the candle to extinguish it as this may cause smoldering ash to spread.
Directions: Place 10 drops onto a small piece of cotton and place in ear. Remove after 2 hours. Also take 10 drops under the tongue twice daily as needed.
Ingredients: Garlic Clove; Echinacea a. Rt.; Siberian Eleuthero Rt.; Hawthorn Herb; Rose Hips; Astragalus; Pau d’Arco Bk.; Goldenseal Rt.; Elecampane Rt.; Myrrh Gum; Peppermint Oil; Honey; Glycerin.; Other ingredients: Grain Alcohol 50%
Mullein/Garlic Ear Oil
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis) 1
- St. John's Wort flower top (Hypericum perforatum) 2 F
- Mullein flower (Verbascum speciosum &/or olympicum) 1 F
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) 1 F
2 Sustainably Wildcrafted
F Fresh (undried)